Tuesday, January 6, 2009

more lives dedicated to abolition

I was so encouraged today by an email from one of my former interns, Hilary: "...I recently received some other great news; I got into Hofstra Law School. Hofstra has one of the top programs in family law and child advocacy in the country. Largely because of the work I did last summer at Love146, I plan to concentrate in this field during law school and eventually to work on behalf of children and families internationally that are dealing with issues such as child sex slavery."

I also stopped by on the Love146 Facebook Cause page and saw that Jeff Greer wrote a song inspired by the story of #146! Check it out: song.

Way to go, Hilary and Jeff! Let all our careers and jobs be the means to fulfill our vocational calling to be abolitionists.

Cheers,

Kathy

No comments: