Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Investment returns; WAY UP!!!

The front page of our newspaper (and just about every other newspaper) this morning had the following headline: “Investment returns; down!”

This unstable and insane economic climate (I think this is the first time in my life I’ve ever used the term “economic climate”. I suddenly feel like one of those talking head economists on CNN). Anyway…This unstable and insane economic climate is consuming the news and all of our thoughts lately.

In the midst of the chaos, I have found a sure fire investment opportunity that guarantees amazing returns. And because I’m a generous guy, I’m going to share it with you and give you the chance to get in on it.

Are you ready?

Invest in children.

Henry James wrote; “To believe (invest) in a child is to believe (invest) in the future. Through their aspirations they will save the world. With their combined knowledge the turbulent seas of hate and injustice will be calmed. They will champion the causes of life's underdogs, forging a society without class discrimination. They will supply humanity with music and beauty as it has never known. They will endure. Towards these ends I pledge my life's work.” (I added invest)

We are watching staggering returns in the lives of our children in safehomes who are being restored to life again and beginning to dream of unbelievably promising futures.

Nelson Mandela said; “"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats (invests in) its children." (invests in; mine)

Will you join me in the investment of a lifetime which will produce returns for generations?

Invest here: http://www.love146.org/


-Rob




2 comments:

Thomas Cannariato said...

WOw!!! Word up bra.

Anonymous said...

hey i'm a member of Socialvibe and I think it is something you guys should write about. Socialvibe takes active promoters and sponsors and puts them to a good use. The promoters endorse the sponsors which give money to the sponsor the promoter chooses. charities include invisible children, to write love on her arms, and stand up to cancer. Check out this awesome organization at www.socialvibe.com